SINGAPORE Marketing solutions company CtrlShift has announced three new appointments to its management team, just under two years after it’s initial formation.
Deepika Nikhilender has been named its new chief executive officer CEO, while former CEO and co-founder Rene E. Menezes will join fellow co-founders Pete Yoong and Reza Behnam on the company’s board of directors.
Shelly Maneth joins as chief financial officer CFO, while Serm Teck Choon, currently...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events