In a move it says will help publishers increase their yield and make more money, Criteo has introduced its Direct Bidder solution in Asia.
With header bidding, publishers can offer their digital inventory to multiple ad exchanges in a format that mirrors an auction, thereby offering the publisher the opportunity to earn a higher cost per impression. This contradicts the current model, wherein a publisher would offer its digital inventory de facto to Double...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events