Advertising agencies are calling off global meetings in Manhattan and other US cities amid the coronavirus epidemic.
Around 75 leaders from OMD's APAC, EMEA, LATAM and NA regions as well as several clients and platform partners were due to meet in New York for a summit today and tomorrow. The two-day event, which had been in the works for months, was cancelled last week citing health concerns.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events