Online communities are everywhere. Brands and market researchers alike are beginning to realise they can be used not only to engage with their customers, but also to garner crucial insight, and numbers are expected to grow by 30 to 40 per cent in 2013.
If your business owns a well managed and up-to-date website, Twitter or Facebook page, the chances are it already has a community in some shape or form, or at least...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events