Kelly Clark is to step down as global chief executive of Group M, the world’s biggest media buyer, and Christian Juhl, the global chief executive of one of its flagship agencies, Essence, will take over.
It is thought that Clark wants to step back for personal reasons after three years in charge.
It is the second time he has relinquished the role after taking a break in 2015, before returning in 2016....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events