Amazon and Chinese innovators will be among those stepping up their activity at Cannes Lions 2019, 12 months after the festival underwent a major overhaul. Cannes Lions is gearing up to receive a breadth of different kinds of companies, which continues to increase, according to chairman Philip Thomas. That’s what people will notice when they get to Cannes this year.
But there will also be some familiar names as Publicis Groupe returns to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events