In a market crowded by established hotel chains, the unenviable task of brand-building for new independent hotel brands often falls to creating a differentiation in their offerings.
Chao Hotel’s location at a much-coveted address in Sanlintun, Beijing, places the three-year-old brand in close proximity to properties such as Kempinski and Intercontinental.
William Latour, managing director, saw a gap in the market when he set out to establish the hotel’s event business. Instead...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events