As the nation’s Belt Road initiative gathers pace, the capital is abuzz with activity. The events industry is keen to capitalise on the momentum and better link it with corporate development.
“Beijing has the capacity to wow a leadership meeting with a very boutique experience, and to welcome thousands of delegates to large conferences,” says Tina Li, senior events project manager at BI Worldwide China. “On the large numbers, we see more launches and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events