Despite its crowded streets, cramped housing, and depleted environment, the world’s most populous nation wants more people. As China quickly ages, it faces a calamitous shortage of workers to support the older generation.
Like China, India is home to over 1.3 billion people, but it has a lower median age, higher fertility rate, and is entering a period described as a “demographic dividend”. Mei Fong, the author of One Child,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events