More than 80% of the world’s advertising fraud originates in China, according to GroupM, which has valued the risk of global fraudulent advertising at US$22.4 billion.
There is an estimated $18.7 billion of fraudulent inventory in China, representing 83.4% of total ad fraud globally, according to GroupM’s estimates, which collates data from DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science non-China, RTB Asia, AdMaster, AdBug China.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events