The Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau has said that, contrary to a report by CCTV, Muji did not import any food products from radiation areas in Japan.
After a CCTV report criticised the Japanese retailer see Nike, Muji targeted in China consumer rights exposé, the bureau yesterday said it had carried out an inspection of Muji's operations and found no irregularities.
Muji’s Weibo account also issued an official response...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events