Japanese homeware retailer MUJI opened the doors of its first ever hotel, MUJI Hotel Shenzhen, in January. The three-in-one development includes the hotel, a MUJI Diner, and a retail store.
Located in Upperhills, a business complex in Futian District, the hotel occupies more than 2,200sqm and has a total of 79 rooms. Room sizes vary from 26sqm to 61sqm and rates per night range from 950 RMB USD150 to 2,500 RMB USD...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events