Ezaki Glico celebrated the 50th anniversary of its flagship brand, Pocky, in 2015, revamping its five main products. Pocky products are distinctive, chocolate-coated biscuit sticks. Aiming to increase the rate of purchase, in September it rolled out a campaign called 'Project Sharehappi'.
The issue for Pocky, which enjoys high brand awareness, lies in how to get people to actually buy it. 'Project Sharehappi' aimed to solve this issue.
The Sharehappi was a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events