WPP and Kantar have released the inaugural BrandZ Top 50 Most Valuable Japanese Brands ranking. While the top brand will come as no surprise, the report nonetheless delivers interesting findings regarding the power of brand purpose and the work Japanese brands have cut out for them abroad.
With a brand value of US$29 billion, Toyota stands $9 billion ahead of second-place NTT including NTT Docomo and exceeds third-place Honda's brand value by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events