Carlsberg has taken the bold decision to acknowledge that its standard lager was not previously up to scratch in the first campaign for its recently rebranded Carlsberg Danish Pilsner.
The 3.8% ABV lager, previously just called Carlsberg, was relaunched last month with a new recipe and new design scheme. It followed the relaunch of Carlsberg Export in 2017 with brand cues designed to grow awareness of its Danish heritage.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events