The Dentsu Aegis network has taken the top spot in Recma’s Qualitative Network Diagnostics report, pushing MediaCom to second place.
It is the fifth time that the agency has topped the list, out of the last six reports by Recma. The last report in June saw MediaCom secure the top spot.
Carat picked up the Mondelez International UK and US media business last month. October also saw Carat retain the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events