When playing football, young children tend to chase the ball around in a single group. It's very sweet, but not terribly effective.
In our business the 'ball' is proximity to the creative idea.
The other day I was on the receiving end of a media-agency presentation that was 60 or so slides long.
It was articulate and well written, which was nice. But it was also largely devoid of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events