The second annual Campaign360 returns 20 March in Singapore and is set to gather more than 20 key decision-makers from today’s foremost agencies, brands and holding companies to engage in a one-day, intensive look at the most pressing issues affecting the business of media.
Through an innovative conference format, Campaign360 will unpack topics including brand safety, media formats, talent retention, growth and technology, and more. As an invitation-only event, Campaign360 is a high level, action-oriented forum design to unite industry executives with the purpose of building new opportunities to support and grow the industry. Each year the event focuses on a specific industry-impacting theme. In 2017, Campaign360 examined gender inequality and focused on building a stronger and more diverse workforce.
This year, Campaign360 continues its objective to invoke industry-wide self-reflection with an innovative conference format that will unpack topics including brand safety, media formats, talent retention, growth and technology, and more.
Confirmed speakers for the 2018 event include:
- Richard Bleasdale, Managing Partner APAC, The Observatory International
- Erica Kerner, Vice President Marketing & Communications APAC, Tiffany & Co
- Kauveri Khullaar, Global Head of Marketing Innovation, Johnnie Walker Reserve, Diageo
- Stephan Loerke, CEO, World Federation of Advertisers
- Christina Lu, General Manager, Uni Strategy Center, Alibaba
- Valerie Madon, Chief Creative Officer, Havas Group
- Kyoko Matsushita, CEO APAC, Essence
- Jee Seon Park, APAC Media and Digital Director, L'Oréal
- David Porter, Vice President – Media – AAR, Unilever
- Kei Shimada, Director of Innovation, IBM
- Atifa Silk, Brand Director, Campaign Asia-Pacific