As the first global chief marketing officer of Johnson Johnson’s consumer sector, Alison Lewis is leading a new marketing philosophy and brand framework at the packaged-goods giant. The challenge for Lewis, who took on the role in late 2013, has been to unite the various brands across the different business units under new ways of working and getting a 400-person marketing team fit for the future and collaborating better with agencies and partners in local markets. The task...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events