Andy Warhol famously said in 1968 “In the future, everybody will be world-famous for 15 minutes.” Warhol was one of his era’s great KOLs notably the guy who made Campbell Soup more than just a product on the shelf.
Fast forward to Shanghai in 2014. “KOLs are often more effective at creating digital content,” said Jacquelyn Wu, China marketing director for you guessed it Campbell Soup.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events