As luxury brands search for new and cost-efficient ways to connect with Chinese luxury consumers, Instagram influencers remain largely untapped as stakeholders for brand building. To be sure, working with Instagram influencers presents some apparent hurdles, from a lack of awareness among Chinese luxury consumers, to geopolitics that can be tricky to navigate, to the on-going ban on Instagram in China.
For all these hurdles, however, we know that millions of Chinese-speakers continue to follow...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events