I've only recently realized that my love for branding and politics stems from the exact same placethe pursuit of power. The optics of the respective games look differentthe players, the rules, even the objectives feel distinct and foreign from one another. Maybe that's what has prevented me from making this connection sooner. But make no mistake about it, the essence of the game is identical the acquisition and retention of power, relative to your competitors. Since...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events