Brands and agencies are moving from push tactics and blatant product messaging to content that strives to engage and entertain. PQ Media reports brands’ spending on entertainment has grown about nine per cent annually in the past five years and predicts it will do so this year and next. The US will remain the largest market, but China will grow the fastest, surging 19 per cent year-on-year.
The reasons for the shift are not arbitrary....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events