Many new products fail because they lack one key ingredient a true consumer insight. Companies that are not consumer-centric often fail to discover consumers’ core motivations and unarticulated needs.
Deep consumer understanding is at the heart of marketing, because consumers buy for their reasons, not ours. This makes consumer insights invaluable. To develop deep consumer understanding, you need to know who your customers are what they are looking for what their needs, wants and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events