Kantar has mapped and validated Alibaba’s Consumer Asset marketing KPI framework, which was launched in 2017, against Kantar’s portfolio of marketing KPIs, the two companies announced today at Cannes Lions.
The companies said the milestone creates a new “insight to activation” platform that unifies fragmented brand metrics and lets brands make more agile decisions.
The news is an outgrowth of Alibaba’s Uni-Marketing system, which provides brands with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events