SINGAPORE MARKET SNAPSHOT
Throughout the first half of 2019 Singapore’s economy has caught the brunt of the challenging global economic climate, which saw its annual GDP growth slow from 4.2% in Q2 2018 to 0.1% in Q2 2019the lowest level since the financial crisis lows recorded in 2009.
Earlier this month the Singapore Ministry of Trade and Industry downgraded its GDP forecast for the second consecutive quarter this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events