In the chapter on Brands and Their Copies’, Kronick writes
I have to admit I felt mixed emotions this past week as I walked through the Yashow Market at Sanlitun. Something was missing.
It was the fake LV bags, fake Timberland shoes and fake Polo shirts. There were no counterfeit items to be had. The DVD stores were also short on anything new. We asked one of the pushy Yashow saleswomen...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events