If 2009 and 2010 was a period of 'digital foreplay' for companies at large, then 2011 and 2012 are pegged to be the year of 'digital embrace', said Zaheer Nooruddin, director and lead digital strategist at Burson-Marsteller China.
The agency has predicted 11 digital communications trends in 2011 in the country.
1. Presence re-activation
While many companies rushed to establish an online presence in 2007 and 2008, more than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events