Chinese communications company BlueFocus has had to deny knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a company in which it is an investor, following an investigative exposé aired during CCTV’s annual programme dedicated to consumer rights.
A report aired during the so-called 3.15 gala showed how technology firms, including Behe Technology, were using a machine referred to as a probe box to harvest data from consumers’ smartphones, without their knowledge, in public places...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events