Chinese Valentine's Day is also known as the Double Seven Festival as it falls on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month on the Chinese calender.
The 16th was the buzz peak for the holiday and it is interesting to see that buzz on this day was dominated by BBS. Of the 3,371 total mentions of Valentine’s Day, 68 per cent were found on BBS versus blogs, microblogs, news, social networking and video site channels.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events