Chinese consumers celebrate several rounds of Valentine's Day in a year. In addition to the ubiquitous 14 February, there's also Yuan Xiao Jie, which falls on the 15th day of the first lunar month, and 20 May, or 520, which sounds like 'I love you' in Mandarin.
But Qixi, which this year falls on today the seventh day of the seventh lunar month, is the mother of all Chinese Valentine's Days, with a long...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events