BBC Studios is launching its first global takeover of Spotify, offering users content to promote Sir David Attenborough's latest nature series Seven Worlds, One Planet.
It features wildlife films detailing stories of endangered species from around the world, including the habitats of the Amazon rainforest and the last two northern white rhinos left in Africa.
Spotify will also show the trailer for the documentary, which is currently running on the UK's...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events