Agencies invest vast amounts of time and money each year into creative awards shows. Some holding groups, including Publicis and WPP, are beginning to question the value of that practice. But for most agencies, and individual creative directors in particular, winning prestigious awards is both a way to get noticed and a stamp of quality.
Obviously, winning a Grand Prix at Cannes is never going to be easy. But you can maximise your chances...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events