Consumer confidence only fell one point from Asia-Pacific's second quarter score of 98, to 97 in the third quarter. The Middle East and Africa followed closely at 96 points, up two points from the previous quarter, while North America dropped two points to 79. Europe remained the most pessimistic region, remaining flat at 74 points. The global average dropped one point this quarter to 88.
While Asia-Pacific also leads in optimism, compared with the global...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events