To try to manage the flux caused by a rampaging novel coronavirus nCoV, brands and marketers will need to be flexible and nimble with their plans, as China seeks to mitigate the impact of this serious illness. As hundreds of people are hospitalised or confined to their homes, agencies and brands will need to recast their plans to manage in this new, stressful environment.
According to reports circulated by leading agency networks and obtained...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events