Marketers know they need to put consumers back at the heart of campaignsnot only because they’ve seen how consumer centricity can boost profits, but also due to the new standards set by people-focused market disruptors. Brands today must go customer first, or go bust.
But achieving this goal isn’t easy. Adding value to the consumer experience requires deep understanding, and there is often a large gulf between audience and marketer perspective. For a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events