AppNexus has appointed Kaylie Smith as managing director, Japan and APAC. She joins from Rubicon Project, where she directed publisher strategy, product and account management and global business development as head of seller cloud. She had earlier been a longtime executive at DoubleClick.
For her new role, Smith will oversee AppNexus’ strategic partnerships and commercial strategy covering the region and the company's three offices in Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney from her...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events