As the digital revolution goes into overdrive, the role that media agencies play in advertising is rapidly changing. Advances in technology and the rise of ad tech have created a sense of uncertainty for agencies. But help and hope is coming from an unlikely source application programming interfaces, or APIs.
Agencies are creating their own technologies, using APIs, to reinvent and futureproof their businesses. For example, by accessing more inventory, automating processes and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events