For the second straight earnings report, Dentsu is citing persistent weakness in its Chinese and Australian businesses for weighing down its global and regional results.
In the first nine-months of fiscal 2019, the Dentsu Group has reported a decline in organic growth of 1%, with a 0.9% decline in Japan and a 1% decline in its international Dentsu Aegis Network business.
The APAC region was the main drag on organic growth internationally,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events