The ever-increasing number of digital platforms on which brands can engage consumers is causing confusion among marketers in Asia-Pacific, according to the TNS Marketing Monitor 2016 study.
Marketers are having difficulty identifying which platforms their customers are using and how best to engage with them on their selected channels. Just 34 percent of marketers surveyed said they felt in control of the touchpoints available to them.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events