In June last year, Publicis shocked the industry with a declaration that it would be pulling its marketing and awards budget for a year to invest in Marcel.
Despite some internal outcry, Carla Serrano, chief strategy officer at Publicis Groupe told Campaign that the decision was in truth a response to the demands of the group’s 80,000 employees following a big group talent survey.
The new generation of talent wants...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events