Much has been made globally of Amazon’s growing advertising services, which by some estimates could soon be a US$30 billion business. The company’s other’ revenue, which includes advertising, amounted to around $10 billion last year. Typically framed in the media as a company to be feared, Amazon’s advance into this space has caused consternation everywhere from other tech giants to brands to advertising agencies.
In its Q1 earnings call in April, chief financial officer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events