Hospitality marketing is not known for its willingness to take risks. But as a newcomer to the industry, Mark Liversidge says that challenging convention is precisely what drives him. The regional chief marketer for Hilton Worldwide, who comes from a telecoms background, believes people in his profession, regardless of sector, have a duty to question things and overturn the ordinary. “Identify the opportunities that allow you to disrupt convention to refresh business strategies, tell new stories and focus...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events