In a bid to bring its online community offline, the sharing-economy platform Airbnb created an exclusive experience for its hosts in Shanghai, inviting more than 250 guests into what looked like a giant Airbnb pop-up listing.
A temporary home was installed at 800 Show, a creative space in downtown Shanghai, for a one-day event in December to connect Airbnb’s often-fragmented online users via a shared experience in the real world.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events