Up to five international agencies including Leo Burnett, McCann Healthcare, Ogilvy, Saatchi and YR as well as four local shops were pitching for the account.
YR Thailand plans to launch a major campaign in September to educate Thai youth on AIDS awareness and prevention.
The campaign will consist of up to five TVCs as well as work on print, digital, viral and radio channels.
According to Sanjay Bhasin, CEO of YR Thailand,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events