Creativity, which played a significant role in the advertising industry, left quite a legacy over these past 100 years. Creativity helped to shape consumer attitudes and intentions, move them to the next level of the buying process, and helped to break through the clutter of competing brands.
Just last week, a memorial service was held in its honour, but alas, few people showed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events