ADK has hired Masato Mitsudera, formerly of Geometry Global, as its ECD in Japan. The company said the appointment is part of a “revitalization” of its creative department. A spokesperson for ADK said Mitsudera is not replacing anyone and that his role is new.
ADK said it plans to launch “a number of unique creative boutiques, which will cross over existing categories and generate results-driven ideas for clients”. It said clients are looking for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events