The question is no longer if extended reality XR can ever play a role in the customer and product lifecycle, but rather how best to incorporate it.
Proof is Accenture Interactive’s space at SXSW in Austin, Texas, this week.
The company hauled in everything from immersive shopping experiences which leverage AR, VR and 3D product visualization, to artificial intelligence that can tailor content based on emotion detection.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events