As we enter the Chinese Year of the Rat, we are reminded that ushering in the Lunar New Year presents marketers with new opportunities for growth, adjusting strategies to engage consumers, meet goals and make an impact with renewed vigour. With this in mind, we asked VMLYR leaders to share what they expect to see in the year ahead. From customer experience to data and purpose, here’s what they said about the trends to watch.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events