With the changes on Facebook algorithm, it has become increasingly difficult for marketers to reach and engage with their target audience.
Since earlier this year, the number of interactions of photos and link posts has been on a decline. In June 2016, Facebook announced a change in their algorithm to favour posts in newsfeeds that come from friends and family members over fan pages by brands and publishers. Two months later, they announced another change...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events